Viocorp: The Leader in Online Video Solutions
As one of the world's most innovative ICT providers, Viocorp is the leader in live and on-demand streaming video content management in the Asia Pacific Region.
Viocorp's solutions enable effective communication with clients, investors and colleagues no matter what their device or where they are.
Our long-lasting vision is that, one day in the future, video content will all be delivered online and become a ubiquitous communication tool.
It's an outlook Viocorp's founders adopted even before the existence of YouTube, and in the years since the world has ridden a high-speed rollercoaster of audience growth, amazing new uses and applications for online video and a paradigm shift towards mobile.
Today hundreds of global brands from business, government, academia and broadcast media rely on Viocorp to engage their audience with interactive online video and maximise the return on digital communication of their media assets.
Viocorp at a Glance
1. Viocorp's solutions publish video live or on demand across all digital channels from websites, intranets and apps to social media networks including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
2. We've offered premium video content production and distribution to local and global organisations, governments and media companies since 2002.
3. Viocorp's online video solutions are trusted by some of the biggest media brands in the world including the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Malaysia's Media Prima and Singapore's SingTel.
4. Privately owned by the passionate original founders, Viocorp develops and builds technology solutions and infrastructure at our Sydney R&D centre; tools that help organisations around the world communicate with staff, customers and other stakeholders.
5. With headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Viocorp has offices and facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Singapore.
Viocorp Management Team
Through the dynamic leadership of CEO Ian Gardiner, Viocorp is managed by an experienced executive team with extensive commercial and technical knowledge of the industry.
They're joined by some of the world's most talented strategists, designers, broadcasting engineers and technical architects, and together Viocorp can help drive your organisation to further success through online video and streaming content distribution.